Friday, September 12, 2014

The Stunning Emerald Dress




Hi People,

I want to apologize for updating any post all through the month of August.
I embarked on a one month leave and only just returned.

Meet Miss Judith, a new client who totally slayed in her love gold and green lacey and satin fabric at a wedding in Gombe State.



 

 








 To place an order, send an email with an attachment of your order to: knonyekouture@gmail.com

Like us on  Facebook here and follow on twitter/IG: @knonyekouture

Cheers. 
Xx

3 comments:

ujubeibe said...

I actually thought this was Mumsy lol lovely dress babes I just can't wait to get my materials to you

Nonye Ude-Obianwu said...

No Dear, This is my lovely client Juliet. Cant wait to get your fabrics too. Xx

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?